Professional Engineering Services Ltd.
Civil and Structural Consulting Engineers
What we do
- Detailed Analysis and Design of Building Structures.
- Computer Aided Design and Draughting.
- Construction Supervision.
- Structural condition surveys.
WATER & SANITARY ENGINEERING
- Storm water drainage design.
- Sewage system designs.
- Water treatment plants.
- External Civil Works Design
TRANSPORTATION & HIGHWAY ENGINEERING
- Highway and road feasibility studies.
- Highway and road design.
- Construction Supervision of highways and associated structures.
- Transportation, traffic impact assessments, traffic management services and studies.
- Commercial and Residential land development feasibility studies and design.
- Environmental Impact Studies.
- Parking facilities design.
BSc, MSc, MBAPE
Mr. Pandor is a Director and Principal Consultant in the firm of Professional Engineering Services Ltd. In this capacity, he is involved with the firm’s business practices related to environmental, solid waste, civil and structural design related projects.
BEng, SM, ACGI, MBAPE, MAPE, CEng, MICE, MIStructE
Mr. Pandor, a Director and Principal Consultant and graduate of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), has experience in a diverse range of engineering projects, having been involved in the design and project management of conventional structures, high-rise buildings and tension structures.